Lido FMS Basic Training
26. Aug 2019
Our customers can book a Lido FMS Basic Training to equip their new staff members, engineers, flight dispatchers and more with basic FMS knowledge to help them in the completion of their daily tasks.
This training covers the following topics:
- What is a Flight Management System (FMS) and what is navigational data?
- Navigational data production process
- Lido quality assurance, EASA and audits
- Customer support and customer tasks (database management and handling on both sides)
- Data filtering
- Avionics and navigation history
- Explaining tools
What have our customers previously said about this training? Mr Selino S. Jalalon, Philippine Airlines' Flight Technical Division Manager mentioned: “It has provided my team with the knowledge to better perform their daily operations, and the engineers, and flight dispatchers have gained a better understanding of my team's and their own responsibilities.”
The Lido FMS Basic Training will be held by one of our four Lido FMS Product Delivery Managers (PDMs), who each have been 8 and 28 years of experience in the aviation industry.
The training can be held either in our Zurich office or at your airline's office and typically lasts one full working day.