Education in ARINC 424 and navigation database coding
Our ARINC 424 customer training sessions and navigation database coding practices provide a special value that comes with unique understanding of the ARINC 424 standard. By gaining invaluable insight from our experts and getting in-depth knowledge, participants will be able to transform their new know-how to added value in their daily operations. Understanding of the whole data chain and process contributes to more efficient handling of operational challenges.
Following topics are being covered during trainings:
- Data chain overview: data flow from source to pilot, navigational data production process and timelines
- Aeronautical data preparation process: in-depth information on regulatory requirements, production process and error reporting
- FMS avionics manufacturers: manufacturer overview, production flow and database sizes
- Introduction to ARINC 424: definition and purpose, introduction to data records, design and coding issues
- ARINC 424 path and termination concept for navigation databases: detailed introduction of the different types
- Hands-on coding practice: SID, STAR; APCH, ILS, NPA, RNAV and transition coding
The trainings are designed for our Lido Navigation customers and they are being led by Martin Zillig, Head of Product Standards Lido Navigation. Martin has many years of experience in the area of ARINC 424 and coding.
Just recently the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) joined us for 2 exciting days of training and they will take valuable knowledge back home.
Interested in taking a training? Contact your regular sales representative for more information or write us at email@example.com.